Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Meagan & Jordan Sneak Peek

Meagan and Jordan were such a beautiful couple, both inside and out. I had such a great time with them. We started our journey at the Temple and ended with a little rooftop romance.

You would have never known that is was freezing outside. They did so well considering.Proof that love is truly blind. And apparently so is Jordan. :)

Meagan looked so pretty. Jordan couldn't keep his eyes off her.
Meagan and Jordan will be honeymooning for a year over in Hawaii while Jordan finishes up school. Lucky dogs. :)
Don't you just love the flower in Meagan's hair. I absolutely loved it.
Well, Meagan and Jordan, I hope you like them. They are turning out so cute. I'll be in touch!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

They are awesome, Brooke ... I LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't look more beautiful, cuzzin. =) And Brooke--wow, fantastic!! Lovely work as always.