Thursday, January 15, 2009

Juliana and Nate Sneak Peek

Well, I was blessed the month of December to be a part of such great weddings. I just loved every single one of them. And these two are no exception. Juliana and Nate are such a wonderful couple. I had such a fun, freezing time with them. :)


Okay, okay I know I just posted a sunset picture, in a real recent post. But I couldn't resist posting this. Look at the clouds!!! Holy crap, the sky is beautiful. So sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These guys are such a beautiful couple. Both inside and out. I am blessed with the best couples. Juliana is just the sweetest ever!!! I am so glad they gave me the opportunity to be a part of their wedding. Thanks guys!!

C'mon girls!!! How heavy is he??

They have such a fun group of friends. We did all kinds of fun poses. But we all know I love jumping of any kind. Whether it's a couple, or a big group. It's such a fun way to loosen everyone up. And in this case WARM everyone up.

Hey Juliana and Nate. Hope you enjoy your little Sneak Peek!!! And you're not freezing too much in Rexburg. Take care and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments: