Friday, January 23, 2009

Well, what can I say. I just love these two. It has been so much fun going through this wedding process with them. From the fun engagements down at Hyde Park, the gorgeous bridals at the Train Depot. And now a lovely wedding day at the temple. Thanks so much Kayla and Ryan. I've had a blast!!!

Now I'm not really sure why this picture is so HUGE. But I can't figure it out without it getting all tweaked and funky. So, just enjoy it big and bold.
It was another cold wedding day. Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! We had to do what we could to keep Kayla warm and toasty. Whatever we had to do, right girls?
The love that these two share is so evident in their eyes. I can see it every time Ryan looks at Kayla. So sweet!!




Kayla, Ryan. I hope married life is a blast!!! I'll be in touch soon!!! Hope you like them. If you do let me know. :)

No comments: