Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kayla and Ryan Sneak Peek

Kayla and Ryan and I had a blast going down to the Train Depot (even though it was under construction and didn't make for a very good backdrop). We also went down to Hyde Park and enjoyed a very pricey milkshake. :) I mean really, who charges almost $7 for a milkshake??


Here is our $7 milkshake. I sure hope it was good. They seemed to enjoy it. :)
This one, I think is my favorite so far.

Kayla & Ryan, I hope you like them. You'll be hearing from me soon! Take care!

2 comments:

Cody and Breanna Eaton said...

These are so darling! I love the milkshake one! That is so crazy that it was almost $7--but it sure made for a cute photo : ).

STAYC said...

I love these! Kayla is such a fun girl, I'm excited to see you are her photographer! These pics are fun!