Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Kaylee

It feels like it's been forever since I've posted anything. I've really been here, I promise. Well in body anyway. :) So, I thought it was time to show you this lovely little baby. I had such a great time visiting little Kaylee. She was so fresh and new. I just love new little bundles. YUM! Brittaney and Warren congratulations, she is precious!


I couldn't resist snuggling her in this cute dresser drawer. I wanted to leave her there, she looked so comfy.


Brittaney and Warren congratulations, she is precious!

2 comments:

{ a m b e r } said...

okay I don't always leave comments because I usually look whilst I talk to you! But, I think this baby is super cute! I love the one in the drawer and basket. I cannot wait for my family pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brooke again for another perfect session! You never let us down!! She looks great and we love the pictures!!