Sunday, September 21, 2008

Emily and Jason Sneak Peak

Another beautiful wedding taken place at the lovely Train Depot at sunset. There is just something magical about the depot overlooking downtown at dusk. Romantic I'd say.

These two were such lovely, gracious couple. And not to mention stunning.
What better place to take romantic pictures but on train tracks. Look at the radiant sky.
I've always, always (did I say always) wanted to do a picture like this. A little love on the hood of a classic car.
Emily, Jason, I hope you like them. I think they turned out beautifully. I hope you guys are loving married life. And I will be in touch soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Brooke~ I am in awe at the photos you took. They are just stunning, and they absolutely capture the sweetest moments and feel of that night! Jason and I so appreciate the time you have and continue to put into the photos, along with the kind words accompanying them on your web page. =) You are so sweet!

Thank you again, Brooke. :) We can't wait to see the finale!!! =)

Taylor said...

No wonder! I just kept looking at Emily's pictures going...I love these...I wonder who did them...IT WAS YOU! Of course it was you, all my friends love your pictures. Beautiful people...and beautiful pictures. You're so great.