Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Austin's Senior Session

Austin is a cool kid. We played at Hyde Park, strolled downtown, cruised around in a Porsche, and splashed in a fountain. I just love doing seniors with a really fun guy.

Here's the Porsche. Where can I get me one of these? I think my heart skipped a beat.
I love this cool wall. Can you guess what kind of building it is?? I'll give you a hint. It carries a resource that prices have fluctuated and inflated so much I think I might hole up in my house forever.


Thanks Austin! It was a blast. I hope you like them! Tell your dad thanks again. He's a whiz with a reflector. :)

2 comments:

STAYC said...

Brooke we love these pictures! You are so talented, they turned out AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I am leaving you probably too many comments. But your pictures are ridiculously super. I LOVE the last picture. the one with the doors at the top. LOVE IT.