Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Katy and Kenton

This was such a fun session. We went to downtown Eagle and just stopped and took pictures at the places that stood out to us. And then we went to the river and got a little wet. And by we, I mean them. :)

The farmer's market was going on and I couldn't resist plopping them right in the middle of a little chaos.
This abandoned gas station just called my name. :)
And of course, the river. Which I LOVE!!Well, Katy and Kenton I hope you like them!! We'll talk soon!

4 comments:

Cody and Breanna Eaton said...

Oh my goodness! I don't know if Katy or Kenton has seen these yet but they are going to LOVE them! They all look so good! I love the one in the river--sooooo sweet! What a fun location for all of the shots : ).

Unknown said...

Hi Brooke
I am Nichole's Aunt, Annette. I have a canon eos 30 d and I want to buy a new lense for it! You pictures come out very sharp, and I know it's not just the editing afterwards! Can you tell me which lens you used for Alivia and Kai's pics!? Thanks!

The Kona Life said...

Hi Annette-I actually use the 17-85mm f/4.0-3.5 lens. It came in a package deal with the camera. But it's pretty versatile. I use it for everything right now. Hope this helps!

Anonymous said...

last comment for today. :] I think these are my favorite. I love the abandoned gas station. I love the river setting. I love them all. You have some mad skills. :]