Saturday, August 16, 2008

Breanna & Cody Another Peek

Well, what can I say about these two. I just love them to death!! This was such a beautiful wedding. It was so fun to be a part of every single minute. I'm so sad it's over. :)



This church was just so quaint and lovely.

Breanna, some yummy details for you....
This is one of my favorites. Running in the middle of the street. Downtown.
How cool are they?
Nothing like a little rooftop romance.


Breanna, Cody, I hope you are loving married life. I'm working so hard on your pictures. There are a TON! :) I'll be in touch.

1 comment:

Cody and Breanna Eaton said...

AHHH!!! I had just a gut instinct that there would be more pictures up tonight! THEY ARE SOOOO INCREDIBLE! Cody and I laughed SO hard when we saw the sunglasses one--and I appreciate all the detail shots more than you could ever know! They all look so so great. Brooke, thank you for working so hard on all of them. I know I don't know all the techniques behind what you do..but I do know that it is very time consuming and very detail oriented and we really can't tell you how much we just love and appreciate you! WE LOVE THE PICTURES!!!

P.S. Don't be sad that it's "over"..we will try to pop a kid out for you in the next...well...four years. Then you can take more pictures for us then! ;-) haha Oh! But my brother will be a senior in another year or so---I know my mom will want to contact you for those pictures!!