Tuesday, May 06, 2008

To all you Moms out there

In honor of Mother's Day, I thought I'd post some of my favorite mom & kiddos shots. I've been doing so many weddings that I needed to post these to remind everyone about family portraits. The time is coming, actually the time HAS come. The weather is perfect right now to get out and take some shots of your cute family. Give me a call, or shoot over an email.

Thanks to all those awesome moms out there! For everything a mom stands for, & the love that they bring to the world!!! I hope everyone can cherish the role they have as a mom. It definitely is difficult, but maybe these pictures will help you remember the wonderful little moments in your own life that make it all worth it!







2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute Mommy shots! Thanks for the reminder of how special it is to be a Mom.

Cody and Breanna Eaton said...

These turned out so darling! I love the one of the mom throwing her son into the air! haha I'm sure these photo shoots were a nice break from all the engagements/bridals/weddings, ooh but you are so good at it all! Be talking to you very soon : ).