Monday, May 19, 2008

Melinda's Maternity

I was so excited when my client Melinda called saying she wanted maternity shots. I've asked a few girls to do them for me but no one has taken my bait. And here Melinda calls specifically for them!!! A lot of the poses were ones she wanted and picked out. I think they turned out great!

I love how this first one turned out. Isn't it so pretty!!!!!


This is one of my faves!! I just love it!



And who could not love this one!!!If you love them let me know!! Leave a comment! I love to read!!!!

5 comments:

Cody and Breanna Eaton said...

These are so precious! I love them all! Especially 1, 3, 5, and 6! I love how you made the background dark--it gives the picture a very classy and elegant feel.

Marie said...

I love the first one the most. They all are awesome!
Marie

(me)linda said...

Yay! I just thought I'd check to see if you had anything up. I love them! The last one melts my heart. Thanks Brooke! I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Angie said...

Those are probably the CUTEST maternity pictures I've seen! I love the first one - it is so beautiful and funky at the same time! I also the love the pictures with the blocks. So creative and so cute! She has a beautiful belly too! :o)

The Hawkins said...

You don't know me but I think your photography is great!