Friday, May 01, 2009

Bonnie & Josh Engagement Sneak Peek

We had a blast taking pictures. Bonnie and Josh are so fun. I pretended that they were my little models, and they were so happy to oblige. I am so blessed to have the best couples to work with. They all are so great!!!


This is probably my favorite close up.
We got creative with the downtown Boise backdrop.
Another model shot. Love, love, love it!


We can always use a little love in a phone booth.

The Flying M is where they had their first date. So it was only fitting to come back and take some pictures there.
Thanks Bonnie and Josh!!! I hope you like them, and there's more to come soon! I'll be in touch!!

3 comments:

Cody and Breanna Eaton said...

I LOOVVEEE THESE!! I know Bonnie and Josh had such a great time working with you and I know they will LOVE these pictures too!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots Brooke. LOVE that red brick wall!

Anonymous said...

I love the boise backdrop! and the phonebooth one!! you take the best pictures.