Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kayla's Bridal Sneak Peek

Another fun bridal session this month. I just love bridals. They just look gorgeous. It makes me want to go pick out a beautiful white dress and put in on for a day. Veil, a few roses, what am I saying a big fat bouquet of roses. Would anyone think that was weird? I didn't think so! :) Well, for now I'll just have to basque in Kayla's beauty.............for now.

I absolutely LOVE a big red rose bouquet. It is so striking in pictures. It makes all the difference.

The magic happened at the Train Depot. Kayla's dress was just stunning.

Did I mention Kayla's fabulous red shoes?? TO DIE FOR!

Kayla you looked gorgeous. The day is rapidly approaching. I'm working my fingers to the bone. I'll be in touch soon! Take care.

1 comment:

Cody and Breanna Eaton said...

Gorgeous as always! I love the one with the red shoes!!