Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Steve & Anna Sneak Peek

Again, another fun wedding!! I've been so blessed with all of them lately. And I would love to keep them coming, so please spread the word!!! I would love more.

Meet Steve and Anna. They were so fun. I didn't actually meet them until AFTER they got married. That has never actually happened before. :) But we hit it off and had the best time.


You know I just died when I saw this swing. How fun is that going to be!!! Well, as you can see it made a great picture. This is my favorite so far.



The two boys are just precious.



Steve and Anna, I hope you like them and I hope you're having a blast being married. I am almost done with your pictures. I'll be in touch soon! Thanks again!

4 comments:

STAYC said...

Thanks Brooke! They look awesome, I absolutely LOVE the one in the swing, its so cute! Your photos are so so incredible.

The Kona Life said...

You're welcome Stace. I'm so glad you asked about them. Thanks!!!

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you Brooke!! The pictures look great (Anna says very beautiful)! We can't wait to see the rest of them. Thank you again; you did a wonderful job!