Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heather & Josh Groomals Sneak Peek

I recently heard the term "Groomals" before from a fellow photographer. It's where we do the bridals with the groom too. Which I love to do. So from here on out I might call them Groomals as well. :)

So on our way to the train depot we found this awesome wheat field. I need to add this to my favorite places list. Isn't this a fun shot of Heather. I thought it just captured her personality so well!!!
Very sweet!!!


Here's where we met up with Josh at the Depot.


This was to add a little fun and playfulness. So cute!

Kind of a vintage-y look.


This turned out so great with downtown behind them. I've seen so many of these pictures. I like how this one turned out!


And we ended with another sunset pic. I just love taking these. The effect is so neat!
Well, you two I hope you like them!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

BROOKE! You are so great! They really turned out amazing... I can't wait to see the rest! thanks for making us look good :)

Cody and Breanna Eaton said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love ALL of them!!

Angie said...

I love that wheat field, I've got to go hunt it down! Gorgeous! And the term Groomals is great!

STAYC said...

Brooke! Your photos are awesome! Are you going to be putting up Steve and Anna's pictures up soon?! I can't wait to see them, you are so talented!